St. John the Baptist Parish Food Bank
New Client Registration
Please read prior to filling out the application:
This application is for food assistance from the St. John the Baptist Parish Food Bank, located in Longmont, Colorado. We are supported through the generosity of the Community Food Share of Boulder and Broomfield, the donations and prayers of the St. John the Baptist Parishioners, and our partners within the city of Longmont.
- You may receive a pre-assembled box of food once per week based on the size of your household. The contents vary from week to week depending on availability of food items.
- The Food Bank can ONLY provide food assistance. We cannot help with non-food items, rent, utilities, gasoline, medical bills, automotive repairs, etc.
- Please inform the Food Bank of any changes in information or status, including phone number, address, household size, dietary needs, and so on.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions of our clients. But we are not responsible for issues stemming from allergies or nutritional needs.
- Our assistance is not intended to be long-term, as we do not wish to create a dependency. You will receive a weekly food box for up to six (6) months. Extensions may be possible but will need to be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- If you need to suspend or are ready to end service, please let us know as soon as possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email or phone call when your application has been processed. In-person pick-up service can usually be processed within a day; delivery service may require a week or more to set up.
- Our hard-working, dedicated team of volunteers have responded to the call of Jesus Christ to feed the hungry – please be sure to show your appreciation for all that they do!
As a reminder, we are based in Longmont, Colorado. We are happy to serve anyone in the Boulder and Weld County areas, and we are glad to provide delivery options for anyone within the Longmont city limits. We cannot serve outside of these areas.
Please complete the application entirely. Full and complete information will allow us to better serve your needs.